Job Posting Policy
- You must provide all accurate & latest information of your organisation.
- Put appropriate information in fields while posting a Job. Don't post one line job description, you must provide details job description and should be properly formatted. Incomplete job details won’t be published.
- 'Job Details' & 'Functionality' fields should have sufficient details information, So anyone can understand the job well
- Don't Post any unethical jobs.
- Don't Post Job related to Govt. security concerns or against national interest or sex or anything in that nature.
- Don't Post same job twice.
- Your user profile information should have complete contact details
- Don't post contact information in job details fields
- You will have complete responsibility of the job you are posting, if any dispute happens, you as a recruiter or employer will be responsible to clarify. TalentsHunt.Com is just a service platform to help in business, not liable for any job related issues.
- If you send your requirement by email to support(at)talentshunt.com, your job requirement will be published on your behalf on talentshunt.com, you will be responsible for any job information you provided by email, if any dispute happen TalentsHunt.Com will not have any responsibility, this is a platform to help you
Note: We may not publish your job, if not posted as per above guideline.