Over the past 16 years, I have worked in various roles incorporating my expertise in order to provide end users with the best of support services and ensure that they receive timely technical assistance.
· Tracking Service Desk tickets to conclusion.
· Develops an effective and workable framework for managing and improving customer IT support in the organization.
· Coordinating with Major ISP’s (like VSNL (TATA), Verizon, Vodafone, AT&T, MTNL & Reliance) for leased lines Maintenance.
· Client Communication, Project Management, Planning & Implementation.
· Collaborating with third party suppliers and ensure that the provision of quality exceed service levels
· Measuring, monitoring and working to minimize incident levels.
· Providing leadership, control, planning and scheduling of all projects and services.
A Post Graduate in Business Administration from Welingkar Institute of Management, I have also achieved the below Certifications –
Prince2 - Practitioner, Six Sigma Green Belt, ITIL Foundation Service Management, ITIL Life Cycle Service Operation.
Besides leading the IT support team, I am able to personally address critical support issues and incidents that might arise time to time. Moreover, I am well versed in working in close conjunction with company’s higher management to ensure workforce is working properly and giving optimal results.