Operations Intern 2022 Indie Campers in Hannover
What we offer:
· All internships are paid, the amount being dependent on location, country, and region (accommodation not included).
· Continuous training and coaching to develop the skills that matter to you: Workshops during the internship in specialized fields (e.g. Guest Relations, Logistics, Management, Finance); Business case award (it is given the option for Interns to do a business case based on their experience and the winner of best case gets to fly to Lisbon to meet the CEO at the Company´s HeadQuarters); “One day as a Manager” to better understand the responsibilities and operations on the field; One voucher with a discount to use in our vans after the internship.
· International opportunities and real chance of integration in Indie Campers after the internship.
Who you are:
· You’re a student in Hospitality, Tourism, or a related field looking for an internship (mandatory to be enrolled in a university).
· You are fluent in English, have a work permit, a valid driver's license and feel confident enough to drive a campervan (mandatory).
· You’re available for a full-time (40 hours) internship or for a part-time (20 or 25 hours) internship with flexible working hours.
· You have a natural talent for connecting with people and have a strong customer service orientation.
· You’re a problem solver who thrives on creating solutions and is not afraid to get their hands dirty.
What you´ll do:
· Check-ins and check-outs of campervans, registering guests, processing payments, and explaining the vehicle functionalities, reservation details and terms & conditions.
· Inspecting, cleaning, and preparing our campervans after each booking, and handle any issues that may arise to make sure operations run smoothly.
· Maintaining updated information on van availability, reservations, and guest communications.
2 a 6-month internship (according to students´ availability) starting on the1st of April 2021 (flexible) – preferably during the summer season from May and June onwards.