Software Developer in Grenoble
Grow with One Act
One Act is a global startup engaged in software development and AI technology development.
One Act built the AI-powered trusted marketplace for buying and selling vetted and approved source code. From enterprise technology companies to individual developers, we enable our sellers to monetize the unique code they develop while empowering our buyers to purchase high quality source code inspected by our dedicated QA team, decreasing their development time and engineering costs by more than 80%!
To enhance our product, we are looking for an experienced , full stack software developer based in France. He/she will be a part of a development team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification , through to developing , testing and launching mew features.
The key responsibilities for sales executive position includes:
- Works closely with the global development team to plan ongoing feature development and product maintenance of our marketplace, PieceX
- Develop quality assurance process. Work with inspections team to determine quality criteria of PieceX marketplace products and thoroughly inspect codes for quality check
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Understand requirements, be a part of technical designing, produce quality code and integrate software components
- Generates technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests
The successful applicant:
- 4-5 years of experience is software development industry
- Knowledge of SQL Server development and database design
- Investigates new technologies and techniques and researches ongoing industry developments
- Initiates major changes in architecture and software development techniques/processes.
- Analyzing business requirements, processes, data, and system integration points to determine/recommend appropriate technology solutions
- Designing, coding, testing, documenting, and deploying global applications based on system and user requirements
- Analyze and resolve performance issues in all environments across different infrastructure
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to convey technical information effectively to both IT and business audiences
- Knowledge of versioning system like GitHub
- Knowledge of graphics designs using Adobe or other tools will be plus point
Who you are:
- Self-motivated/self-starter with a passion and willingness to grow with the company.
- Willing to work with different teams located in different regions of the world and show flexibility in adjusting to different timezones whenever required
- Open to learning technologies, opportunities and feedback
- Desire to carry out your own research and networking as well as working with marketing team to drive leads
- Based in France
Looking forward to hearing from you!!