Captiva Developer in Munich
- 5+ years of hands on development experience in Imaging Technologies like Captiva,.NET technologies using Visual Studio.
- 3+ recent years of experience in OpenText Captiva 7.x, 16.x to build workflows to capture and classify/index documents using Barcodes, OCR, and related technologies.
- 3+ recent years of experience in OCR tools like Nuance, ABBYY or Tessaract to convert images into text, correct OCR issues, and extract data from documents.
- Solid experience in Logging, Caching, Transaction Management, Multi-Threading/Concurrency, Performance Tuning, and Monitoring aspects of the applications.
- Solid design documentation skills using UML and integration using .NET technologies.
- Good understanding of the document management standards, processes and technologies
- Excellent analysis and troubleshooting skills
· Excellent communication skills and team work
- Develop and maintain high-volume, batch oriented, centralized capture solutions using Captiva software
- Install Captiva InputAccel in N-tiered server environments
- Configure Captiva InputAccel in N-tiered server environments
- Perform regular maintenance on the Captiva environments, including software installation, upgrades, and patching.
- Manage all Security, Logging, Audit, and Usage requirements within the Captiva environment.
- Perform troubleshooting, resolution, and root cause analysis on issues that relate to the Captiva environment.
- Understanding and usage of DevOps processes for the build and deployment.
Salary : 0 INR Yearly
Munich , Germany
Collabera Technologies1/28/2021 12:50:10 AM
jobs in Munich, jobs in Business Analysis, Telecom, jobs in Captiva Developer