Translator (Thai-Chinese-English/Thai-Chinese/Thai-English) in Bangkok
- Verbal and written translate Thai language to Chinese language and vice versa, and/or Thai language to English language and vice versa to facilitate effective communication in the company.
- Translate & localize business documents & interpret as assigned
- Communicate with native Thai to Chinese and Chinese to Thai; and/or Thai to English and English to Thai.
- Provide administration/ secretarial support duties to departments (especially in translation).
- Occasional business travel within Thailand with departments, or overseas travel with colleagues and management colleagues.
- Perform tasks assigned by supervisor or as assigned by company.
- Degree holder in language or related discipline
- Thai native, Fluent in written & spoken Chinese and English; trilingual in written & spoken Thai, Chinese and English is a plus
- Fluent in Mandarin is highly preferred while Cantonese would also be considered
- Attaining HSK (Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi) “Level 4” or above is a plus
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Have experience in commercial background.Understanding Manufacturing industry is a plus.
- Proficient computer literacy, able to utilize office software (e.g. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Self-motivated, independent and willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- At least 3 years working experience
Interested parties, please send your full resume (in Word Format) Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
** Please state your current & expected salary package, as well as your earliest availability in your application **
Translation, Language, Thai, English, Chinese