Morae Global, seeks to find the best and the brightest people – those who understand what it takes to deliver top quality solutions for our clients. We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our team. This person will take ownership of the technical solution from initial requirements through to deployment and handover to support, providing direction and support to team members throughout the process.
Project Managers are responsible for achieving the specified deliverables, on schedule and to the agreed cost, for projects assigned to them by the PMO (Project Management Office) through effective planning, reporting and managing.
Working closely with the Client, Sales/Account Management, Technical, Support, Training and PMO teams the Project Manager will manage assigned projects over their entire lifecycle from initiation, through systems design, implementation and deployment, to handover into support and/or training.
- Convert agreed project scope, goals, milestones and deliverables into an achievable project plan and PID that supports business requirements and meets internal standards.
- Communicate project aims and plans to ensure that project requirements are understood by all key stakeholders and deliverables will be fit for purpose.
- Act as the primary point of contact with the relevant client(s) to manage the project as well as client needs and expectations ensuring client issues area appropriately escalated to management without delay.
- Direct and motivate assigned staff as necessary to drive project delivery, working closely with the Project Management Office (PMO) to resolve delivery-impacting issues, and following company led processes and procedures.
- Monitor and control project costs and maintain project plans and PID up-to-date.
- Proactively escalate without delay any issues that cannot be resolved directly by the Project Manager to management, particularly where they could lead to cost/schedule overruns or client dissatisfaction.
- Attend weekly/bi-weekly Project Review meetings including preparation of status reports and completion of agreed actions.
- Ensure all agreed deliverables, including handover to Training and/or Support where appropriate, are completed on schedule, to the agreed cost and are fit for purpose.
- Proactively communicate relevant information, and in particular any requests for changes to scope, to appropriate business owners & stakeholders.
- Identify and manage risks and issues to ensure effective resolution and maintain the project RAID log up-to-date.
- Monitor and control team performance against project plans.
- Ensure that technical designs and documentation are appropriately reviewed and completed to our processes, procedures and standards.
- Ensure that all project documentation and correspondence is maintained up-to-date and filed correctly.
- Ensure that assigned projects are appropriately closed and archived on completion.
- Ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction at all times.
About Morae Global
Morae Global Corporation provides comprehensive legal and compliance solutions to law departments, compliance teams and law firms. Morae’s team of experts is comprised of some of the most seasoned and knowledgeable professionals in the legal industry who are trusted to transform legal ecosystems worldwide. Core service lines include information governance and discovery, advisory and alternative legal resourcing, and digital transformation solutions. Morae has offices around the world, including in Abu Dhabi, Bangalore, Chicago, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Houston, London, Maastricht, New York, Sydney, Washington, D.C., and Zurich.