Morae Global, seeks to find the best and the brightest people – those who understand what it takes to deliver top quality solutions for our clients. We are currently seeking a Support Consultant to join our growing team.The Support Consultant will provide a direct point of contact to clients to assist in issue resolution or as an escalation function to the 1st line support team.In this role you will be responsible for providing applications support for a range of software and enterprise solutions including iManage.
The Support Consultant plays an important role in ensuring that clients receive the highest levels of customer service coupled with application focused technical knowledge. You will answer calls, respond to emails and take ownership of incidents raised through our Support Portal. This role requires a strong understanding of client server architecture, and the underlying concepts of relational databases, Windows Server & Microsoft Exchange.
The successful candidate will be a fast learner with a desire to learn and apply technical skills including identifying and testing for application bugs, creating SQL queries and ensuring the correct configuration of a variety of IT systems.You will have strong customer focus and technical skills as you will be dealing with IT management and Helpdesk staff predominantly from within the Professional Services Industry (Accounting, Legal).
- To provide technical product knowledge and support to the Support Services client base.
- Have a good grounding in support products and an ability to talk with knowledge and confidence to clients about our products and how they have been implemented at their site.
- Follow troubleshooting methodologies, providing feedback to internal resources where necessary.
- To work closely with the 1st Line Support group to ensure swift escalation of client issues where appropriate.
- Research and identify resolutions to clients technical problems.
- Perform and complete system health reports as per departmental guidelines.
Duties & Accountabilities
- Ensure the assigned work queue is managed in a timely manner
- Ensure SLA compliance and delivery is within company guidelines
- Maintain relationships with clients - ensuring that the Sales and Technical Account Management teams have visibility of any opportunities or high priority problems.
- Provide technical training to the other members of the department on key application areas
Technical Skills & Qualifications
- All technical skills should be at a good all-round level, with a support background in both server and client side implementations.
- Experience with iManage, NetDocs or other Document Management systems
- Active Directory & networking principles
- Microsoft Windows technologies
- Microsoft Office
- MS SQL
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills - ability to liaise with customers at varying levels
- Able to work as a team player
- Task management, prioritisation skills
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn and develop
Morae Global Corporationis committed to providing all our team members with the resources to excel and grow as professionals. We understand and embrace individual strengths and contributions. We are committed to teamwork and focused mentoring.
We offer career opportunities aligned with individual professional goals, and make sure our people are happy and fulfilled professionally. Morae has offices around the world, including in Abu Dhabi, Bangalore, Chicago, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Houston, London, Maastricht, New York, Sydney, Washington, D.C., and Zurich.