Los Software Engineer (Loyalty Online Service) in Bengaluru
India, Karnataka, Bengaluru
Experience: 7 - 10 years
You’ll join our Loyalty Online Service team (LOS) which right now consist of 7 developers. In this team you’ll work with the development of the LOS application. LOS is a scalable, high performing, integration platform running on a Kubernetes cluster and is a central component in the client's landscape. The system provides various customer API’s for client's loyalty programs (how and when a certain offer or customer vouchers will work, etc.). Onwards, the team wants to be more cloud native and create a modern architecture with more flexible and light-weighted API’s.
We believe that you’re not in need of supervision to deliver great results. You’re highly independent, meaning you’ll gather requirements from stakeholders, develop, test, deploy and maintain the solution yourself. Working towards our millions of users is part of our daily job and we believe you have worked with large volumes and high transactions rates in the past.
The system contains in total around 20 microservices written in Java and runs in Azure. You and the team will help maintain these, along with building and maintaining the API’s and integrations. You’ll also build new generic customer data-API’s to be used by the whole organization and partners. And above all this;You’ll part of deliver the best experience for our 65 million client's club members.
What we believe you have
· Experience of API and integrations; Published API services to the cloud
· Experience of highly scalable applications & functions which has high performing requirements
· Great ability to be a team player as well as an independent performer
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) as well as understand and translate business requirements
· 7-8 years of experience in Java and Spring (Boot)
· Experience of Kubernetes and cloud environments (preferable Azure)
· Hands-on experience of DevOps, ability to manage platform in the cloud (preferable Azure)
It’s highly meriting if you have
· Good understanding of microservice architectures & cloud infrastructure
· Experience of developing customer facing solutions
· Experience of leading, gather requirements, etc.
· Understanding of Hybris and CRM platforms