Php/ Mysql Developer- Remote Based in Remote
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website.
Web Developer Job Duties: Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
A strong background in PHP Development. Detail oriented and able to work in a team environment. Project and Workload management experience. Proactively offer solutions to complex technical problems.
Experience with LAMP (Linux, Apache HTTP Server, MySQL, PHP) stack. Experience with PHP Frameworks
- Minimum 2 years of object-oriented PHP, up to version 5.4.x.
- Minimum 2 years development experience with CodeIgniter.
- Comprehensive understanding of MySQL, including data normalization, data structures, data relationships, simple to complex queries, stored procedures, and views.
· Experience in technical SEO, Google Webmaster, Google structured data and AMP
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
· Previous experience creating scalable applications.
· Good problem-solving skills.
·Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices,
·Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices,
·Integrate data from various back-end services and databases,
·Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs,
·Create and maintain software documentation,
·Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site,
·Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities,
·Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.