Off Page Submission Seo Executive in KOLKATA
“Off-Page SEO” refers to all of the activities that you and others do away from your website to raise the ranking of a page with search engines.
Though many people associate off-page SEO with link building, it goes beyond that.
Many activities that don’t result in a standard link on other sites are important for off-page optimization.
On-page search engine optimization happens within the site, while off-page SEO happens outside the site.
Its added advantage if you write a guest post for another blog or leave a comment, you’re doing off-page site promotion.
With the help of Senior Executives you will be managing all SEO activities such as content strategy,
link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
1. Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to improved, deleted, or revised.
2. Prepare detailed strategy reports.
3. Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites.
4. Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords.
5. Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
6. Implement off-page SEO content strategies such as coding.
7. Effectively use header tags.
8. Compile and present SEO performance reports.
9. Consult with independent web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
10. Create advanced SEO strategies.
11. Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics
of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
1. Blog Posting
2. Blog Sharing
3. Articale Posting
4. Press realise submission
5. local Sitation
6. Blog Commenting
7. Guest Posting
8. PDF & PPT Submission
9. Image Sharing
Have a good knowledge in social media promotion Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterset & linkedin etc.
Qualification - HS OR Graduate
Timing - 10:00AM to 7:00PM