Trainer-Chat Process in Bangalore
About the company:
We are one of India's fastest growing Live chat support providers with clients all across the Globe. The company offers great potential for career growth for the deserving candidates.
1) Receive and Promptly Respond to Customer Queries:Whether chat agents are contacted by email or live chat, they must make a continual effort to respond to customers as quickly as possible. Once they receive a message from a customer, they must listen carefully to the customer’s question or complaint before following protocol in order to resolve the issue or answer the question.
2) Document Issues and Resolutions:In addition to providing real-time support, chat agents thoroughly document each customer’s question or problem as well as the resulting answer or solution. This way, chat agents can help improve their organization’s overall functionality and efficiency.
3) Learn About New Products and Services:In order to help customers as effectively as possible, chat agents must make an effort to remain up to date on all the products and services that their organization offers. It’s especially important for chat agents to learn about new products and services, which customers may be more likely to ask questions about.
4) Develop Customer Service Solutions:Since they serve as their organization’s first point of contact with its customers, chat agents may be asked to make suggestions about how their organization can improve its customer service. Thus, chat agents should keep track of general patterns when communicating with customers.
5) Identify Possible Website Errors:As we mentioned above, chat agents are often the first person that a customer will speak with. Because of that, chat agents are the first people within their organization who will be alerted of website errors and other technical problems. If chat agents receive multiple queries about the same issue, they must report the issue to the IT department in order to solve the problem as quickly as possible.
6) Chat Data Preparation:Being able to prepare the answers that are correct, direct, and concise.
7) Training/ Mentoring :Conduct role-playing activities to develop interpersonal skills (e.g. negotiation, teamwork and conflict management); Identify individual and team skills gaps; Schedule regular training sessions; Ensure new hires trained on basic communication and troubleshooting skills; Liaise with managers and encourage on-the-job coaching (e.g. how to handle difficult client cases)
Skills required for the job:**
Proficient in written english
Customer service skills
Customer Support / Non-Voice Chat Support Process/ Chat data maker/ Trainer & Mentor.
CTC: 2,40,000 to 3,00,000 pm