HR administrator (Chinese nationality) in Shanghai
Role: HR Admin
Year of Experience: 2 to 5 Years
Language: Chinese and English
Package: As per corporate standard
·Administration and execution of HR functions including Recruitment & Selection, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll Administration, Performance Review, Training & Development, Employee Relations and Orientation Program.
·Liaising with relevant authorities to ensure company’s compliance with local Labor Laws and related statutory requirements.
·Preparing for monthly and annual company manpower, payroll and related HR reports to Accounting Department.
·Administer HR internal control policies and procedures to align with corporate directions.
·Attend to all employees’ queries pertaining to HR policies & procedures.
·Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management.
• Manage the day-to-day operations of a variety of office services to ensure that current and future administrative needs are met efficiently, reliably and economically
• Administer new office set ups and office relocations
• Arrange registration and license renewal – Travel related
• Ensure office administration standards and procedures are appropriate for business needs
• Monitor, review and approve standard expenditures to ensure that the activities of the office are conducted within budget
• Guide and lead admin to provide administrative support on time and according to standards
• Manage China office lease, including maintenance, leasing renewals and termination
• Lead all site renovations, expositions, relocations and new office set ups
• Manage all site facility equipment repair and maintenance
• Manage and execute facility preventive and corrective maintenance
• Manage all site safety, security and emergency response execution
• Work with procurement to research, evaluate and recommend office supplies and equipment purchases to minimize costs
• Manage ongoing relationships with external suppliers to ensure satisfactory standards of services
• Establish & maintain administrative team by recruiting, selection, orientation and coaching
• Guide team to provide admin supporting on time and according to standard
• Lead and develop team
Please send me your updated resume
Stellarix is a Global Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) Company specializing in the field of Intellectual Property research (IPR), Business Research and Market Research based out of Pink city Jaipur (India) and Shanghai (China).
Conceived by seasonal professionals with close to a decade of experience of working with many of the fortune 500 companies. Stellarix is helping companies around the globe to add new dimensions and standards to the intellectual property analysis.
The team Stellarix is currently working with Corporations of varied sizes and law firms worldwide to help them in providing timely and international standard analysis in the field of patent landscaping, patent searches, intellectual property asset management, patent portfolio management, competitive intelligence, identifying white spaces, IP watch services, patent litigation support, business research, market research and other customizable projects.
We are in the field for last 9 Years with great sucess.