Digital Marketer in Singapore
Who are we looking for?
DREA is looking for a talented marketer to join our team to drive campaigns and measure the impact across various social media platforms. Who are we looking for? A cool, sharp, witty and talented person who is interested in digital marketing and tech startups in general. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter - doesn’t always need to be told what to do, and can balance time and manage themselves.
Successful candidates must have excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, be problem-solvers and can multi-task. This is a unique opportunity to join an open, innovative and collaborative culture where our people are always working on building the next big thing and to achieve impossible feats – which in turn keeps the place buzzing. If you love to be creative, have an entrepreneurial spirit and is highly analytical, this is the right opportunity for you.
What you will be doing
- Manage search marketing and Google optimization efforts
- Identify new trends in digital marketing and evaluate new technologies
- Fix any errors and bugs in the performance of our ads or landing page
- Provide regular internal analytics report on campaign performance (indicators)
- Work with our Graphic and Brand Designer to run paid ads such as banner ads or eDMs so as to help our sales or branding initiatives
- Track and optimize the performance of our campaigns including engagement rates for each campaign
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end to end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
Why you’ll love it here/learn
- How to drive traffic tosite
- How to do keyword research
- How toanalysetraffic patterns and make recommendations for changes
- How to manage, track and optimize a digital ad campaign
- How to write engaging, search engine friendly sales copy -
- The chance to work with a fast-growing data-centric startup backed by leading entrepreneurial minds
- An opportunity to be part of a growing company, where everybody’s opinion gets heard
- Platform for your learning, growth and thought-leadership development
- Workplace and collaborative culture you can call home (we have a track record with this, seriously)
- A team supportive of your personal and professional development
What you will need
- At least a diploma in a marketing or related field
- 2-3 Years experience in marketing, PPC, SEO and social media.
- Experience in setting up andoptimisingGoogle Adwords, Facebook campaigns
- Must be innovative and not afraid to suggest ideas
- Must have solid excel and writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience or good knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator would be a big bonus
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking and up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
If This Sounds Like You
Apply! If we think you’re a good match we’ll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
Come be a part of an open, collaborative and innovative culture.
Our people are always working together to build the next big thing and to achieve impossible feats – which also keeps the place buzzing.
DREA Asia is the world’s first fully integrated mobile ad-tech and marketing automation platform. Thousands of small business owners use DREA’s PushAds platform to design, create and optimize digital ads and campaigns each day. We empower our small businesses with a powerful and easy to use platform that allows them to easily fire effective digital marketing campaigns in just 4 Steps and 60 Seconds.
Our vision is to be ‘Every Small Business Owner’s Marketer’ and we believe in doing all the legwork, so our Small Business Owners get results.